Nevada Car Accident Lawyer
Why do you need a car accident attorney?
According to CDC statistics, a person in the United States is involved in a car accident every 12 seconds, and approximately one third of all car accidents result in injury and almost one percent result in death. The study also showed that every 48 minutes, a fatal crash occurs as a direct result of alcohol. In fact, car accidents are one of the leading causes of death in the United States. Every day of every year people are involved in auto accidents, many of which end up having permanent accident related injuries.
If you or a loved one has experienced an injury due to a car accident, you may qualify to receive compensation for the damages sustained. A highly knowledgeable car accident lawyer can assist you in understanding your rights and walk you through the legal maze of obtaining what you’re entitled to. That is why it is essential to have a lawyer that is experienced in this type of personal injury law.
Auto accidents are often due to a driver’s negligence. Failure to obey traffic signs, driving above or below the speed limit, failure to use turn signals, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and passing or changing lanes improperly are just some of the many factors that can play a role of being involved in a car accident.
At Car Accident Lawyer Pros, we have top notch Nevada car accident lawyers that will fight for your behalf. We know that once you’re involved in a car accident, you don’t want the hassle of fighting the insurance companies or getting lost in the paperwork. Our accident attorneys are here to help and take on that fight for you. We’ve collected millions of dollars over the years for our clients so they were able to pay bills, get the proper medical treatment, and take care of their family while they were unable to work due to their injuries. Our Nevada car accident attorneys take the legal stress away, and enable our clients to focus on what really matters – getting over their injury and putting the tragic accident behind them as quickly as possible.
What to do if you are in involved in a car accident?
- Once you or your loved is involved in a car accident, immediately call the police to file an accident claim. Do not leave the scene at any time until help arrives.
- Try not to touch or move anything as it could be used as crucial evidence.
- Take photos of the accident scene even if the police do too. Make sure you get pictures of not only the damage to your car, but also to you as well. Additionally, make sure to capture any street signs and the location (surroundings) of the car accident.
- Important: Do not negotiate who was at fault with the other drivers nor any insurance company without the presence of a car accident attorney. Make sure to call your car accident lawyer right away to ensure that your rights are preserved and that you are protected. The statute of limitations apply to all types of car accident cases, so delaying in hiring an auto accident lawyer could result in a negative outcome regardless who was at fault.
- Always remember, you have the right to pursue a legal claim if you have been injured or someone you love has been injured because of another person’s negligence. Seek legal advice from your car accident lawyer immediately. With our free consultation, you have nothing to lose.
In normal cases, it is legally necessary to determine who was at fault in the case of a car accident. This is especially true once a police report is filed or a legal claim is at stake. Drivers are required and expected to exercise utmost care and practice driving safety at all times while in control of a motor vehicle. Once a driver fails to do so, they are considered to be negligent and may be held responsible for damages. The law also requires the injured party to give proof that it was someone else’s fault that caused the accident, this is referred to as the burden of proof.
Other non-driver factors that can contribute to car accidents include: automobile defects, roads or highway defects, and traffic signals that are not working properly. In situations like these, the car manufacturer or the government is the one held responsible for damages.
Car Accident Lawyer Pros want to hear from you today, so we can fight for the highest possible settlement on your Nevada Car Accident case! With Multi-Millions collected for our clients and over 20 years of experience, the insurance companies will want to settle right away when they hear from us. We have Nevada Car Accident Attorneys serving all through the state including in: Carson City, Henderson, Las Vegas, Paradise, Reno, Sparks, Spring Valley, and Sunrise Manor. No Recovery – No Fee. Call now for a free evaluation. (877) 722-9777
"After talking to Robert Koenig I knew I had found the right lawyer. He was able to get the insurance company to payout a huge settlement for my accident. I cannot thank you enough for your help Robert."
"After I was injured the insurance company denied my claim, that’s when I called Robert Koenig to fight for me. Car Accident Lawyer Pros were able to ensure I was quickly compensated and I never even had to go to court!"
"Car Accident Lawyer Pros were quick to start work on my case immediately after I called. Robert genuinely cared that I received proper treatment and that my insurance would cover all of my expenses. I am very happy with how everything turned out and would definitely recommend his firm to others."
"Top Car Accident Lawyer and Injury Attorney serving all of Nevada. Call now for a free case evaluation!"